Re: [ADMIN]

От Barry Lind
Тема Re: [ADMIN]
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
I have a question/concern with the proposed patch here.  The assumption
that a column of type oid is a BLOB I think is incorrect.  OIDs can also
be used as a simple FK reference from one table to another since they
are unique.  I think the current behavior with regards to OIDs is more
correct in mapping them to their true data type of integer.

thanks,
--Barry