Re: [ADMIN]

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [ADMIN]
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
> Attached is a modified version of Field.java for the JDBC driver.
> I think types were not so correctly defined, and that this version
> should be more well suiting last version of postgres.
>
> Any comment welcome,
> Ph.R.
>
> BTW: author e-mail in the README of jdbc in the distrib does not
> exist anymore ... !

JDBC folks, here is a patch someone submitted.

*** Field.java    Mon Oct  9 12:46:20 2000
--- /bjm/Field.java    Tue Feb  6 12:51:37 2001
***************
*** 115,132 ****
     */
    private static final String types[] = {
      "int2",
!     "int4","oid",
      "int8",
!     "cash","money",
      "numeric",
      "float4",
      "float8",
!     "bpchar","char","char2","char4","char8","char16",
      "varchar","text","name","filename",
      "bool",
      "date",
!     "time",
!     "abstime","timestamp"
    };

    /**
--- 115,133 ----
     */
    private static final String types[] = {
      "int2",
!     "int4","serial",
      "int8",
!     "decimal","money",
      "numeric",
      "float4",
      "float8",
!     "bpchar","char",
      "varchar","text","name","filename",
      "bool",
      "date",
!     "time","timetz",
!     "timestamp","abstime",
!     "oid"
    };

    /**
***************
*** 137,155 ****
     * Tip: keep these grouped together by the Types. value
     */
    private static final int typei[] = {
!     Types.SMALLINT,
!     Types.INTEGER,Types.INTEGER,
!     Types.BIGINT,
!     Types.DECIMAL,Types.DECIMAL,
!     Types.NUMERIC,
!     Types.REAL,
!     Types.DOUBLE,
!     Types.CHAR,Types.CHAR,Types.CHAR,Types.CHAR,Types.CHAR,Types.CHAR,
!     Types.VARCHAR,Types.VARCHAR,Types.VARCHAR,Types.VARCHAR,
!     Types.BIT,
!     Types.DATE,
!     Types.TIME,
!     Types.TIMESTAMP,Types.TIMESTAMP
    };

    /**
--- 138,158 ----
     * Tip: keep these grouped together by the Types. value
     */
    private static final int typei[] = {
!       Types.SMALLINT,                           // 5
!       Types.INTEGER,Types.INTEGER,               // 4
!       Types.BIGINT,                             // -5
!       Types.DECIMAL,Types.DECIMAL,              // 3
!       Types.NUMERIC,                            // 2
!       Types.REAL,                               // 7
!       Types.DOUBLE,                             // 8
!       Types.CHAR,Types.CHAR,                    // 1
!       Types.VARCHAR,Types.VARCHAR,Types.VARCHAR,Types.VARCHAR,
!                                                 // 12
!       Types.BIT,                                // -7
!       Types.DATE,                               // 91
!       Types.TIME,Types.TIME,                    // 92
!       Types.TIMESTAMP,Types.TIMESTAMP,          // 93
!       Types.BLOB                                // 2004
    };

    /**