Postgres Client other than Linux?

От Raymond Chui
Тема Postgres Client other than Linux?
Дата
Re: Postgres Client other than Linux?
Список pgsql-general
I have installed all Postgres 7.0.3 packages (server, client, lib,
development, etc.) for my Redhat 6.2 Linux.

I also have a HP machine with OS HP-UX 10.20, I have installed
Perl 5.6 and DBI. But when I install DBD (DBD-Pg-0.95) it requires
me install all those *.h files and libpg.* files first. I don't want to
install PostgreSQL server in the HP machine, I only want to install
the software development package and the client for my HP. But
I only find the whole source postgresql-7.0.3 package from PostgreSQL
Web site. Besides, I also had problem to compile the postgresql-7.0.3
in HP-UX 10.20. Any help? Thanks!

--
Why we want to teach our babies to talk and walk,
then later we tell them "sit down!", "be quiet!" ?

Democracy is not a better way for a solution,
it is just another way to spread the blames.

--Raymond

Вложения