Re: pg 7.x and Access 2000 -> #deleted error

От Dave Millen
Тема Re: pg 7.x and Access 2000 -> #deleted error
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hi,

This is usually fixed by ensuring that your tables have both a primary
key
and a timestamp field.

regards,
Dave

--
He was part of my dream, of course -- but then I was part of his dream
too.               -- Lewis Carroll

email: dave@largesalad.co.uk
web1 : www.largesalad.co.uk
web2 : www.p21.co.uk