Re: What's wrong with this? (Pt II)

От info@i-developit.com
Тема Re: What's wrong with this? (Pt II)
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
That's because the function should actually be,

pg_fetch_array(integer result, integer row)

When in doubt always check the php manual online
at www.php.net. As I said in an earlier e-mail on
this subject, I don't use the standard pgsql functions
within php, I use phpLIB.  Sorry for typing the wrong
function, but I was close :)

--Andy