Re: Highly academic: local etcd & Patroni Cluster for testing on asingle host

От Paul Förster
Тема Re: Highly academic: local etcd & Patroni Cluster for testing on asingle host
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Ian,

> On 26. Feb, 2020, at 09:27, Ian Barwick <ian.barwick@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> It doesn't - it takes the tablespace location directly from the symlink in the "pg_tblspc"
> directory (since PostgreSQL 9.2), so you can manipulate those manually, provided the server
> isn't running of course.
>
> Not sure how that would fit in with the Patroni side of things.

yes, I know, but with Patroni, instantiating the initial replica is a different thing. Also, when I do the "create
tablespace",I have to manually intervene. And on the replica the \db command shows the paths of the master...

Cheers,
Paul

Сообщение: Re: How to install check_postgres on CentOS 8?
Сообщение: Re: How to install check_postgres on CentOS 8?