Re: Bruce Momjian's interview in LWN.

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: Bruce Momjian's interview in LWN.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I announced this on Announce/General a few hours ago.
> I wanted to mention that all general PostgreSQL news goes to those two
> lists, on the assumption that all people are subscribed to either of
> those two lists.
> I don't post to hackers by default because I don't want to duplicate
> these postings.

Sorry to duplicate, but I had not received the post to general or
announce (to both of which I am subscribed) before posting.  But I will
keep in mind the new postings.  I also put it on the 'In The News' page
on the website (thanks Vince).

Now that I look through my inbox, I don't see the post anywhere.
Hmmm.... Not in trash either, which I didn't empty yesterday.
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio