Re: AW: Re: GiST for 7.1 !!

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: AW: Re: GiST for 7.1 !!
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
The Hermit Hacker wrote:
> Save Lamar and the other packagers a bit of work by avoiding beta3
> packages :)

:-)

Well, working on those packages now.  Fun stuff.  I learn more about
more different parts of the code each new version, as the hang-ups
change from version to version.  Although, thanks to Karl DeBisschop, I
now have a new secret weapon in my war Bwahaha... :-)

There have been more changes since 7.0 than in any previous version I
can remember as far as the build goes.  Not a bad thing -- just a
learning experience.

At least the build won't change from beta3 to beta4.....
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio