Re: Redundant databases/real-time backup-Revisited

От Lockhurst
Тема Re: Redundant databases/real-time backup-Revisited
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

Tried by modifying /etc/rc.d/init.d/postgresql with following changes:
su -l postgres -c '/usr/bin/postmaster -i -D /var/lib/pgsql
/var/lib/pgsql/query_log 2>&1 &'

The file query_log is created. But it is remaining empty even after restart and
all sorts of transactions including insert statements.

Early thanks for any help

Wish you all a vey happy new 2001.

Lockhurst