Error opening pgaccess

От Max Wiberg
Тема Error opening pgaccess
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I have the latest LinuxPPC (Halloween) installation on my iMac.
I'm using Postgresql 7.0.2.

The installation works --  in the terminal window I can connect to the
database  using  "psql"
executing  SQL-statments.  and so forth.

Using HTML-forms - Apache and PHP  - I can enter data into the database
etc.
Most everything is OK but --
When opening   "pgacces"  I get the following error-message:

ERROR: getattproperties: no attribute tuple 1259 - 2

Why do I get this message trying to use this graphic  tcl/tk-tooll to
connect to my database.
 It's not that I absolutely need it - but it shure would be handy.

Cheers:  Max!