Running a file

От Thomas SMETS
Тема Running a file
Дата
Running a file  (Raju Mathur <raju@linux-delhi.org>)
Re: [SQL] Running a file  ("Brett W. McCoy" <bmccoy@chapelperilous.net>)
Список pgsql-admin

I'm runnin postgres 7.?? (Last RPM package available from the site).

I want to create a few DB creation scripts so I can "publish" that
afterwards.
On Oracle there's a such possibility but I haven't seen anything
comaprable in the docs ...
I however think I'm missing one of the very first possibility of
"pgsql".
Could someone point me were I could find some more infos on that matter
?

Tx,

Thomas,

p.s. :
Merry Xmas for some / Enjoy Ead / Merry Solstice for the others :-)

--
Sun Dec 24 13:32:35 CET 2000

Thomas SMETS                        e-mail : tsmets@altern.org
Av. de la Brabançonne 133 / 3       Tel. : +32 (0)2 742. 05. 94.
1030 Bruxelles
======= Quote of the Day =========
The FALAFEL SANDWICH lands on my HEAD and I become a VEGETARIAN ...