Re: Beta1 starting date?

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: Beta1 starting date?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> beta1 was very low key ... it was announced here on the list as "its
> packaged, try it out" ... there was no big hype about this one, but there
> will be for beta2, which will most likely be after Vadim gets those vacuum
> fixes in place, and Tom gets those planner fixes ...

Since there are going to already be a number of fixes in beta2, I will
wait until beta2 to release any RPM's.  I am also continuing to get
feedback about the packaging -- many thanks to all who are participating
in that discussion!  I remember the one or two comments I got on the 7.0
RPM changes (from 6.5), and the change is positive this time.
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio