Installation of psql 7.0.3 fails on Solaris 7

От Fausto Guzzetti
Тема Installation of psql 7.0.3 fails on Solaris 7
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello there,

I am traying to install Postgresql 7.0.3 on Solaris 7 with ODBC support,
and it fails.

The ./configure --with-ODBC --without-CXX

apparently works fine. The the make command fails.

It doesn't compile src/backend/executor/nodeMajorjoin.c

I am using:
gcc-2.95.2
make-3.78.1

and

flex-2.5.4
bash-2.0.3

Any idea why thy happens? ... I am sort of desperate ...

regards, Fausto

--
Fausto Guzzetti
CNR - IRPI Perugia