Re: Taking hot backup of slave node in postgres (master-slave config with repmgr)

От Dubravko Sever
Тема Re: Taking hot backup of slave node in postgres (master-slave config with repmgr)
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hi,

I don't see any differences  if  you take backup from master or cold from slave, differences are only in conf files.

In my environment I'm only doing full backup using pg_backup of master server (it will skip configuration files), create copy of conf. Files and that is.

Of cource  do recovery test.

--

Dubravko Sever

Sektor za računalne sustave