Re: PortalHeapMemoryFree...in diskless client

От Karla Peralta
Тема Re: PortalHeapMemoryFree...in diskless client
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Tom Lane wrote:

> Karla Peralta <karlaper@elrosado.com> writes:
> >> Show us a sequence of queries that causes these messages, and we'll
> >> fix it ...
>
> > The messages show ups in two queries
>
> It hardly seems likely that such simple queries would trigger a failure
> like this.  I believe, for example, that you must be using a cursor
> declaration in there somewhere, else the portal code wouldn't get
> invoked.
>
> Please provide the *complete* sequence of commands that causes this.
>
> Also, the table declarations would be more useful if given as a schema
> dump (pg_dump -s).
>
>                         regards, tom lane

The problem looks like is done.
I changed to postgresql-7.0.3-2.
I changed the postmaster's options in the file postmaster.opts.default,
now I'm using -i -B 128 -N 64.
I changed the group of the users for permissions.

 It's working ok, but I'm still testing.

Thanks

Karla