PortalHeapMemoryFree...in diskless client

От Karla Peralta
Тема PortalHeapMemoryFree...in diskless client
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Your name:             Karla Peralta
Your email address:    karlaper@elrosado.com

System Configuration:

Architecture        :    Pentium II
Operating System    :    RedHat 6.2
PostgreSQL version  :    7.0.2-2
Compiler used       :    FlagShip-4.48-7451

I'm using diskless, my server has 64mb of memory. I have instaled:
FlagShip-4.48-7451
FS2tools-4.48-7451
SQLkit_PG 1.00

My client has 16Mb of memory and it's a pentium.

Please enter a FULL descripcion of your problem:

I startup my program in the client and sometimes a get this :

Notice: Begin already a transaction in progress
Notice: BlankPortalAssignName: portal myportal already exists
Notice: PortalHeapMemoryFree: 0x0x822bbf8 not in alloc set !
Notice: PortalHeapMemoryFree: 0x0x822b1c0 not in alloc set !
Notice: PortalHeapMemoryFree: 0x0x822b550 not in alloc set !
Notice: PortalHeapMemoryFree: 0x0x822b2b8 not in alloc set !
Notice: PortalHeapMemoryFree: 0x0x822a220 not in alloc set !
Notice: PortalHeapMemoryFree: 0x0x822b1b8 not in alloc set !
Notice: buffer leak: [060] (freeNext=-3, freePrev=-3, relname=tab_alma
blockNum=0, flags=0x4, refcount=1 1)

At this point I'm just doing a simple select from tab_alma.

Later the program do a select from  another table scr_usua and I get it
again.

I don't know what is the problem because sometimes it works fine.

Regards

Karla Peralta