Re: RE: [ANNOUNCE] pgAdmin v7.0.3 Released

От Randy Hall
Тема Re: RE: [ANNOUNCE] pgAdmin v7.0.3 Released
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Dave Page wrote:

> > From: Hannu Krosing [mailto:hannu@tm.ee]
> >
> > Dave Page wrote:
> > >
> > > I am pleased to announce the release of pgAdmin v7.0.3 at
> > it's new home
> > > www.greatbridge.org/project/pgadmin/
> >
> > This new home seems to be very secretive. When trying either
> > dir or get
> > in
> > ftp.greatbridge.org it just closes the connection ;(
> >
> > --------------
> > Hannu
> >

> Perhaps I should have typed the url as:
> http://www.greatbridge.org/project/pgadmin/.
> As far as I am aware, ftp.greatbridge.org is currently only there for us to
> upload to.
>
> Regards,
> Dave.

I just tried a connection and it seems to work for me today.
There were problems last week but it looks like they have been
corrected.

Randy Hall                    Great Bridge, LLC
Knowledge Engineer            253 Monticello Avenue
(757) 233-5549                Norfolk, VA 23410