RE: [ANNOUNCE] pgAdmin v7.0.3 Released

От Dave Page
Тема RE: [ANNOUNCE] pgAdmin v7.0.3 Released
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces

Perhaps I should have typed the url as:
http://www.greatbridge.org/project/pgadmin/.
As far as I am aware, ftp.greatbridge.org is currently only there for us to
upload to.

Regards,
Dave.

От: "Ross J. Reedstrom"
Сообщение: Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] pgAdmin v7.0.3 Released
От: Anders Bengtsson
Сообщение: Re: Re: [BUGS] no meaningful way to determine fe or beversion?