Implementing mod_perl, Perl 5.004, and Postgres

От Jimi Thompson
Тема Implementing mod_perl, Perl 5.004, and Postgres
Дата
Re: Implementing mod_perl, Perl 5.004, and Postgres  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Re: Implementing mod_perl, Perl 5.004, and Postgres  (Oleg Bartunov <oleg@sai.msu.su>)
Список pgsql-admin
I am trying to get Postgres to accept Perl as an interface.  I am
running Apache 1.3.14, Perl 5.004_04, and mod_perl.  My application is a
help desk/call ticketing system called Teacup
(http://www.altara.org.teacup.html) which is written in Perl.  It's a
series of CGI scripts which allow input, queries, etc. to a Postgres
back-end.

Each of my components (apparently) works fine individually.  Apache is
displaying pages and will run perl and cgi scripts. Perl is operating in
and outside Apache.  Mod_perl is working just fine.  My problem is in
trying to use Perl to access Postgres.

I keep getting error messages from my CGI scripts regarding a file
called Pg.pm.  Since this appears to be a perl module, I was wondering
if anyone knows how to go about making Perl and Postgres like each other
:)

Jimi Thompson
L3 communications

"It's the same thing we do every night, Pinky."

Вложения