Re: Requests for Development

От Roberto Mello
Тема Re: Requests for Development
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Josh Berkus wrote:

> Tom, Bruce, Jan, etc.:
>
>         As a PGSQL developer and business customer, I wanted to make some
> public requests as to the development path of PGSQL.  While, obviously,
> you will develop the functionality *you* are interested in, I thought it
> might be valuable to you to know what things would be most appreciated
> (and please, list folks, speak up).
I second all Josh's requests and I could add:
- Procedures instead of just functions on PL/PgSQL (and maybe PL/Tcl).- Default values for PL/PgSQL
functions/procedures.
Thanks for the great work PG team.
-Roberto
--
Computer Science            Utah State University
Space Dynamics Laboratory        Web Developer