Re: v7.0.3

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: v7.0.3
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Gavin M. Roy" wrote:

> I see in the ftp directory the source for 7.0.3 is available.  Is this a
> release to be announced?  Would be cool if we could get changelogs in
> the source dirs!  Are we still waiting for 7.1 for TOAST?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Gavin

7.0.3 hasn't been officially released as of yet.  The pre-release
tarball is out there for testing, as announced by Marc on the Hackers
list Sunday (of course, you might not be subscribed to that list).

7.0.3 is a bugfix release to 7.0.2 only -- there are no new _features_
such as TOAST -- just bugfixes.
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio