AbortTransaction errors - remedy?

От Max Pyziur
Тема AbortTransaction errors - remedy?
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Greetings,

I've been using a PHP3+Postgres+Apache setup for about year now with almost no
problems, until now.  Originally, it was setup on an ancient Sparc2 box w/
Solaris 2.6 w/ PHP+Postgres6.5.2+Apache1.3.9.  My databases are modest, the main
table of one in particular has 5000 rows.

I recently ported this to a RH6.2 setup using PHP3.0.15+PSQL7.0.2+Apache1.3.12
installed from rpms.

Lately, I've been getting some instablity and today noticed the following
message in the error_log file tied to this behavior.

NOTICE:  AbortTransaction and not in in-progress state
FATAL 1:  The system is shutting down

Anyone have advice as to how to remedy this from my side or is this a postgres
problem?

Thanks in advance!
--
Max Pyziur                                     BRAMA - Gateway Ukraine
pyz@brama.com                                  http://www.brama.com/