Re: Scheduling/Automated Jobs in Postgre

От Christopher Browne
Тема Re: Scheduling/Automated Jobs in Postgre
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
You could add this into whatever script starts up pg_ctl, but only if
you decide to use PostgreSQL rather than "Postgre".

> Could any one tell me how can I implement this in Postgre. Is there
> any concept like "Scheduled Jobs" in Postgre. If so pls. provide me
> with related informations or the links from where I could get them.

There surely is.  Use cron(8).  But that's only true with PostgreSQL,
not with "Postgre".

This mailing list addresses PostgreSQL, not Postgre.
--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="gmail.com" in String.concat "@" [name;tld];;
http://linuxdatabases.info/info/slony.html