Re: Backup done by newbie

От Gavin M. Roy
Тема Re: Backup done by newbie
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
pg_dumpall >outfile and then backup the outfile.  dumping on my p3-500 with over 1
gig of data takes a minimal amount of time (5-10 minutes) as of my last check.  I
backup the file to tape using tar cvfy /dev/st0 /usr/local/pgsql/outfile or the
equiv.  I have had very good experiences with this.  Another way is to write a
script to pull the dbnames and back up each one individually.

Gavin