Re: idle in transaction...unexpected EOF on client connection

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: idle in transaction...unexpected EOF on client connection
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Scott Marlowe" <scott.marlowe@gmail.com> writes:
> Hmmm.  Well, when you see an error like unexpected EOF on client
> connection then that means that the client "disappeared" without
> closing the connection, or the network connection went away.

More specifically, the client didn't send the expected "terminate session"
message before dropping the network connection.

I seem to recall that old versions of the JDBC driver had a bad habit
of not sending Terminate --- what JDBC version are you using?

Сообщение: Re: idle in transaction...unexpected EOF on client connection
Сообщение: Re: idle in transaction...unexpected EOF on client connection