Re: PSQL Working, but PGAccess Not Connecting.

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: PSQL Working, but PGAccess Not Connecting.
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
> PS: More generally, I'd still like to know what to do with the script
> "postgresql start" which is in subdirectory /etc/rc.d/init.d/  of RH 6.2.
> There are lines that look somewhat like Mike Mascari's suggestions, but
> nothing right on.  Lamar Owen, are you out there somewhere?

That is intended to start up and shut down the Postgres server when your
system boot or halts. It needs a soft link in /etc/rc.d/rc3.d and /rc5.d
to actually get invoked automatically. I usually set it up as a "S99"
script, but Lamar may have a different convention for his RPMs.

What else do you need to know about it?
                  - Thomas