Perl Procedural Language Install

От John Burski
Тема Perl Procedural Language Install
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I'm having a bit of trouble installing the Perl procedural language as
described in the PostgreSQL User's Guide (Chapter 12).

The "Makefile" is created OK, but the "make" command aborts due to
compile time errors.  Here are a couple of examples:

     plperl.c: In function 'plperl_create_sub':
     plperl.c:327: 'errgv' undeclared (first use in this function)
     plperl.c:327: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
     once
     plperl.c:327: for each function it appears in.)
     plperl.c:333: 'na' undeclared (first use in this function)

Has anyone seen this before?  I can fix the C code if I can find out
what these variables are declared as (int, char, whatever).  Or is there
a simpler solution?

Thanks.

--
John R. Burski - (Title depends on the hat I'm wearing)
Automotive Parts Headquarters, Inc.

Вложения