Installation & perf tuning under Linux PPC

От Jerome Slangen
Тема Installation & perf tuning under Linux PPC
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Dears,

I recently installed & configured PG for my PowerMac G4
running a custom GNU/Linux distribution (build from YellowDog 1.2).

Could you point me to ressources (if any) that cover installation
tuning & system performance optimization? This question is not
platform specific, so any kind of tweak is welcome. Thanks.

J.

---

Best Regards,
Jerome Slangen