Re: Mutex error 22 - Postgres version 14

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Mutex error 22 - Postgres version 14
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
sireesha <sireesha.padmini@gmail.com> writes:
> Here is the detailed information of the error.
> There is an additional error *"Error WriteLocking RWLock!35" along with
> Mutex 22 error in the logfile.*

Well, that's *another* string that certainly did not come out of Postgres
... and if debian code search is to be trusted, it didn't come out of
repmgr or pgbouncer either.  I speculate you have some other extension(s)
installed that you've not told us about.

Сообщение: Re: Mutex error 22 - Postgres version 14
Сообщение: Re: Mutex error 22 - Postgres version 14