Re: Problem with pg_dumpall

От Ryan Bradetich
Тема Re: Problem with pg_dumpall
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Tom Lane wrote:

> Ryan Bradetich <ryan_bradetich@hp.com> writes:
> > --  dumping out the contents of Table 'medusa'
> > FATAL 1:  Memory exhausted in AllocSetAlloc()
> > PQendcopy: resetting connection
> > SQL query to dump the contents of Table 'medusa' did not execute
> > correctly.  After we read all the table contents from the backend,
> > PQendcopy() failed.  Explanation from backend: 'FATAL 1:  Memory
> > exhausted in AllocSetAlloc()
> > '.
> > The query was: 'COPY "medusa" WITH OIDS TO stdout;
>
> Hmm.  What is the full definition of that table?  (pg_dump -s -t medusa
> would do.)
>
>                         regards, tom lane

Tom,

boi260 /data08 $ pg_dump -s -t medusa procman
\connect - postgres
CREATE TABLE "medusa" (       "host_id" int4,       "timestamp" timestamp,       "current" int4,       "catagory" text,
     "cat_desc" text,       "anomaly" text

);
CREATE  INDEX "medusa_catagory_key" on "medusa" using btree ( "catagory"
"text_ops" );
CREATE  INDEX "medusa_host_id_key" on "medusa" using btree ( "host_id"
"int4_ops" );
CREATE  INDEX "medusa_current_key" on "medusa" using btree ( "current"
"int4_ops" );

Ryan