Problem with pg_dumpall

От Ryan Bradetich
Тема Problem with pg_dumpall
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hello all,

I am having a new problem with pg_dumpall that I have not seen before.
I've been
browsing the documentation and could not find anything related to this
problem.  Any
ideas or pointers would greatly be appreciated.

boi260 sanity $ /opt/pgsql/bin/pg_dumpall -v -o | /usr/contrib/bin/gzip
-c > /opt/pgsql/backup/db.pgdump.gz

[ Extra verbage snipped ]

--  dumping out the contents of Table 'medusa'
FATAL 1:  Memory exhausted in AllocSetAlloc()
PQendcopy: resetting connection
SQL query to dump the contents of Table 'medusa' did not execute
correctly.  After we read all the table contents from the backend,
PQendcopy() failed.  Explanation from backend: 'FATAL 1:  Memory
exhausted in AllocSetAlloc()
'.
The query was: 'COPY "medusa" WITH OIDS TO stdout;
'.
pg_dump failed on procman, exiting

procman=# select version();
version