Re: [GENERAL] FATAL 1: Database dbname=template1 does not exist in pg_database

От Carsten Huettl
Тема Re: [GENERAL] FATAL 1: Database dbname=template1 does not exist in pg_database
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Andrew McMillan schrieb:

> > FATAL 1:  Database dbname=template1 does not exist in pg_database
> > When I connect with psql I can see template1.
> >
> > How do I insert template1 into pg_database?

In the meantime I figured out, was was going wrong with my
postgresql installation.

I made a big mistake configuring the config.inc.php3 file
There I had wrong entries for user and stduser. After correcting this
phpPGadmin work quite well.

C.