FATAL 1: Database dbname=template1 does not exist in pg_database

От Carsten Huettl
Тема FATAL 1: Database dbname=template1 does not exist in pg_database
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hello again,

When I ty to access my pgsql with apache and php3 I got the following
error:

FATAL 1:  Database dbname=template1 does not exist in pg_database
When I connect with psql I can see template1.

How do I insert template1 into pg_database?

TIA
C.