Re: FATAL 1: Database dbname=template1 does not exist in pg_database

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: FATAL 1: Database dbname=template1 does not exist in pg_database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Carsten Huettl <chuettl@ahorn-Net.de> writes:
> When I ty to access my pgsql with apache and php3 I got the following
> error:

> FATAL 1:  Database dbname=template1 does not exist in pg_database
> When I connect with psql I can see template1.

> How do I insert template1 into pg_database?

Read it again: the error message is complaining because you tried to
access a database named "dbname=template1".  Better check the syntax
on the connection subroutine you are using --- looks like a confusion
between positional parameters and keyword-style connect strings...