How to install perl module without root access

От Ryan Ho
Тема How to install perl module without root access
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi,
I am using a shared web server with a web hosting company. We have no
root access. I know it is possible to compile and install postgreSQL
even without root access but is it possible to install the perl module
Pg without root access? Is it possible to install and run it off a local
directory in which I have access rights? I heard about the perl
-I option but I don't know if it would work in this case.

Thanks in Advance

Ryan