Re: Cannot allocate memory

От Hannah Huang
Тема Re: Cannot allocate memory
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

On 23 Sep 2020, at 2:14 pm, Hannah Huang <hannah.huang.y@gmail.com> wrote:

On 23 Sep 2020, at 12:59 am, JOIGNY Michael @Neteven <mjoigny@neteven.com> wrote:

Hi Hannah,

Thanks for your feedback.

Here are the CPU / IO graphs over the same period.

You will find on the graphs the annotation which specifies the moment of the migration.

<cpu.png>

<io_requests.png>

<io_bytes.png>

<io_time.png>

Le 22/09/2020 à 15:10, Hannah Huang a écrit :

On 22 Sep 2020, at 6:20 pm, JOIGNY Michael @Neteven <mjoigny@neteven.com> wrote:

Hi,

I would like to come back to you about my memory problem on postgres 12.

We had the same configuration under postgres 11.8, we disabled JIT (enabled by default under postgres 12) for segfault problems.

To illustrate the change in memory behavior, here is a screenshot before / after migration :
<memory.png>

Do you have any idea what could change the behavior in this way? another parameter enabled by default under postgres 12 like JIT?

Regards.