Re: ODBC Question for 7.0

От Samuel A. Mullen
Тема Re: ODBC Question for 7.0
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Replying to myself in the event that anyone was curious.  Ended up
closing down StarOffice and starting it back up.  Everything works fine
now.  Go figure.

Can't really do/see relationships in Star Office, although that may be
more a StarOffice thing than ODBC driver.

Sam

--
/   Samuel A. Mullen  \
|  Opportunities Unl.  | [There be] many that say, Who will show us    \
\_____________________/| [any] good? LORD, lift thou up the light of   |
                       | thy countenance upon us.                      |
                       |                    Psalms 4:5                 |