Re: 6.5 and 7.0 docs

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: 6.5 and 7.0 docs
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> While we're at it, can we regen 6.5 and 7.0's docs for the user's lounge?
> I thought I checked them into cvs last week, apparantly I didn't.  :(

That's OK. You may want to consider *not* checking them in at all,
since they are, in principle, recoverable from the distro tarballs.

I couldn't recall the exact layout, but have placed v6.5 and v7.0 docs
tarballs, ps, and html files in users-lounge/docs/{v6.5,v7.0},
respectively. Perhaps I could write a script which you could put into
cvs to help unpack the distro tarballs and extract the relevant docs
files.

Looks like a doxlist.html is missing from the lounge area? And as a
style point, could/should the directory be labeled "doc" rather than
"docs" to be consistant with the tarball labeling? I recall "docs"
being used before, so went with that for now.

I have not yet replaced the developer's stuff, and would propose doing
that with the autogenerated files sometime soon.
                     - Thomas

South Pasadena, California