Re: [HACKERS] RPMS for 7.0 final.

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: [HACKERS] RPMS for 7.0 final.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Peter Mount wrote:
>Lamar Owen Wrote:
>> NOTE: There are no Linux/alpha patches in these RPMs. Hopefully, that
>> situation will soon be rectified in a -2 RPMset.  However, I _did_ get
>> the 7.0 JDBC jar's in....

> PM: Good job I got them done in time wasn't it ;-)

The interesting side of it was that I had already built the RPM's,
realized that I had forgotten a changelog note in the spec file, and
happened to check mail -- and you had just announced the jars.  I was
quite happy to see _that_ announcement!  I was not a happy camper that I
wasn't going to have 7.0 jars, and didn't have the time nor the presence
of mind to install the jdk and build them myself.  I triple-checked the
RPM stuff, so, hopefully, there won't be any stupid errors there -- as I
pretty well know that part of things -- but, java I know not. But, happy
camper I now am!

--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio