RE: date format problem

От Bill Barnes
Тема RE: date format problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello Anand:

Thanks for the input.

The problem turned out to be date fields with null values.  Disappointing!
A lot of my Sybase procedures tested for null dates.

So my workaround was to edit the null dates to a pseudo date.  This is least
got my database poplulated.  Will try the cast for queries and updates.

I don't know which SQL, Postresql or Sybase, is an extension or non-compliant.

Bill Barnes