Re: the Chinese version docs

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: the Chinese version docs
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> Ok, I created the directory .../users-lounge/6.5  put them in a directory
> called docs in 6.5.  I already did it for 7.0.  We can put patches for
> previous versions in there too - or rather links to them.

Great. I've moved the 6.5 stuff into there (I had already created it
as a "v6.5" directory which ended up in the 7.0/docs/ directory).

For 7.0, I'll be placing the "frozen" versions of docs into that
directory, and hopefully the build process for the distro tarball can
pick them up from there (using, say, wget to snag them).

That will keep the built docs out of CVS altogether. Is that OK with
everyone?

                         - Thomas

South Pasadena, California