Re: PostgreSQL-JDBC correct URL

От Haroldo Stenger
Тема Re: PostgreSQL-JDBC correct URL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Now I need help in finding:

    - A list of the errors of the backend, _WITH_ the numbers, not only the
texts.

    - I need to track the queries that the backend receives, so that I can
see what GeneXus is sending to PostgreSQL.

I coudn't find this info in the doc, either. Any Ideas? Thanks in
advance.

Silvio Macedo wrote:

> This is what I use for JDBC:
>
> (There are other ways. Read the jdbc documentation OR the source
> directly. There are MANY examples, and the docs are more than enough.
>
> Did you read them ?!

No, because the driver has no documentation, or I couldn't find it.

> )
>
> final public static String DBURL =
> "jdbc:postgresql://host.domain:5432/dbname";
>
> final public static String driverName =
> "postgresql.Driver";

This worked fine. Thankyou.