Re: [ADMIN] upper and german umlauts

От Armin Diehl
Тема Re: [ADMIN] upper and german umlauts
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Oleg,

i have done some tests. I checked src/test/locale/koi8-r and that works.
src/test/locale/ISO8859-7 and also my de_DE.8859.1 did not work.

The reason: i tryed it with de_DE.ISO8859-1 but on my system in
/usr/share/locale/i18n/charmaps/ i found only a file named ISO-8859-1 so i
tryed that and, it works fine.

Attached you will find a test for de_DE.ISO-8859-1.

Thanks for help.

Armin

>    Are you sure it is correct data? Test it. Look into Postgres'
> src/test/locale and create a test for your locale similar to those that are
> there. I want to see your test  - I am collecting such test for different
> locales.
>
> Oleg.

Вложения