Re: [ADMIN] Can NOT dump db with 6.4.2's pg_dumpall

От Michael Ma
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Can NOT dump db with 6.4.2's pg_dumpall
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi, Matthew

I have tried to dump tables one by one to identify the table contains
bad value.  However I got the following error messages from each dump.

SET TRANSACTION command failed.  Explanation from backend: 'ERROR:
parser: parse error at or near "transaction"'.

May I know how you manage to locate the bad value? Or, are there other
ways (may be more complicated) to dump a table/db?

Thanks

Michael