Re: [HACKERS] Re: SQL compliance - why -- comments only at psql level?

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: SQL compliance - why -- comments only at psql level?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Can you give me a failure condition for the TODO list?  I can't see the
> bug here.

Well, now that I got off my duff and tried your little test with my
current sources, I get your result. Hannu??
                 - Thomas

South Pasadena, California

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: SQL compliance - why -- comments only at psql level ?
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: SQL compliance - why -- comments only at psql level ?