Re: [HACKERS] postgres on notebook

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: [HACKERS] postgres on notebook
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I have apache+modperl running with persistent connection with postgres using
> DBI/Apache::DBI. After wake up, all these stuff seems work ok,
> but probably [postmaster] processes doesn't works, at least I've seen
> new postgres processes with much more PID's appearing (Apache::DBI should
> take care about that). I didn't take much attention yet and just asking
> if there are something special with Postgres interaction with
> Linux running on notebook (apm stuff)

There should be none afaik. But I'll try testing on my laptop sometime
soon (not running apache, but I can leave a backend connected to a
psql session and see that it responds after waking up).
                      - Thomas

South Pasadena, California

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] ERROR: Unable to identify an operator '=' for types 'numeric' and 'float8'
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] ERROR: Unable to identify an operator '=' for types 'numeric' and 'float8'