Re: Status of inheritance-changing patch

От Chris
Тема Re: Status of inheritance-changing patch
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Re: Status of inheritance-changing patch  ("Ross J. Reedstrom" <reedstrm@wallace.ece.rice.edu>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
>(One thing that still needs to be looked at is
> whether SQL 3 defines any comparable features, and
> if so whether we ought to be following their syntax
> and behavior.)

I just downloaded the SQL3 document from dec. I can't seem to make head
or  tail of it. Can anybody understand what it's saying?

--
Chris Bitmead
mailto:chris@bitmead.com

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Proposal for new SET variables for optimizer costs
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Proposal for new SET variables for optimizer costs