Re: [HACKERS] Re: Status of inheritance-changing patch

От Ross J. Reedstrom
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: Status of inheritance-changing patch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Feb 06, 2000 at 11:21:52AM +1100, Chris wrote:
> Tom Lane wrote:
> >(One thing that still needs to be looked at is
> > whether SQL 3 defines any comparable features, and
> > if so whether we ought to be following their syntax
> > and behavior.)
>
> I just downloaded the SQL3 document from dec. I can't seem to make head
> or  tail of it. Can anybody understand what it's saying?

I can occasionall twist my brian in the specific way necessary to read
(and partially understand) standards. Got a URI for what you downloaded?

Ross

NSBRI Research Scientist/Programmer

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] An introduction and a plea ...
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] An introduction and a plea ...