Fulltext Search Function

От Jeremaine Johnson
Тема Fulltext Search Function
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi,

I am new to Postgres and I’ve been able to get the full text search working, (at least running searches in PGAdmin) my problem is, I would like to pass in a search text from my online application as an input parameter into a function in Postgres that would do a search on my table and not sure how to achieve this.

Any help would be appreciated, query below:

SELECT name, description, ts_rank_cd(textsearchable_index_col, query, 32 /* rank/(rank+1) */) AS rank

FROM companies , to_tsquery('client | (uk & vocal)') query

WHERE query @@ textsearchable_index_col

ORDER BY rank DESC

LIMIT 10;

Thank you.