Re: weird buildfarm failures on arm/mipsel and --with-tcl

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: weird buildfarm failures on arm/mipsel and --with-tcl
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc> writes:
> FWIW - I removed --with-tcl from quagga's configuration about two weeks
> ago and it has not failed(for that reason) again. So the issue most
> definitly looks like plptcl related ...

It sorta looks like Tcl might be installing an atexit() callback that is
doing the Wrong Thing somehow.  What Tcl version do you have installed
exactly, and with what configure options?  (The contents of tclConfig.sh
should be reasonably complete info.)